- You’ll get a well-organized 6 modules course (one module for each phase of the pizza making process.)
- The whole course consists of 14 videos, lasting 3 minutes each. In total it is 41 minutes, in which you will find everything you need in a practical way.
- In each module you will also find a PDF guide, with a final summary.
The guides (10 pages long on average) complete the video content, in such a way that you can easily find an answer to your questions and curiosities.
In addition, if you want to have only the basic information at hand, such as the recipe and the roadmap, you can just print the final summary that you will find at the end of each pdf file.
PLEASE NOTE: The course is fully downloadable, so you can take it with you wherever you want, and consult it as often as you want, by any device (PC, tablet or smartphone) even when you're off-line.
Let's take a closer look at the content of the modules...
This course is a good choice for 3 reasons:
1) It allows you to save time. We have already talked about the great savings of time that this course allow you. In fact thanks to this course, you will be able to make overnight a perfect pizza, that all your friends and neighborhood will envy.
2) This course has the same content as a course for aspiring pizza chef, but it was adapted to the needs of us passionate. This means that:
- the course includes only basic kitchen equipment (except for the infrared thermometer, a very cheap tool, which I recommend to buy in order to measure the cooking temperature.)
- Compared to a professional course, SfidaPizza is also faster (because it does not focus on topics that may only be interesting to restaurateurs).
- And, as you will soon discover, this course is also much cheaper (the most affordable alternative course that is currently on line, costs € 80.00, and the others cost much more.)
3) You will learn a cooking method that is simple, cheap, and even more satisfying than others! Let me explain:
- If you cook pizza on a baking stone, even if you have preheated it for more than an hour, the bottom of the pizza will remain pale. And if you have a gas oven, the result will be even worse. (In fact, there are safety systems that switch the top grill off when the oven has reached too high temperatures. This won't allow you to achieve a golden-brown outer crust!)
- The pizza ovens instead, in addition to being rather bulky, are often not powerful enough to cook pizza quickly enough. This means that you can't achieve a soft pizza. (This is the reason why many make them more powerful by modifying them).
Instead the method that I will show you in the course:
- does not require "modifications"
- It perfectly works in both an electric and gas oven
- And the pizza is well cooked both on the bottom and on the surface, within 4 minutes at most!
All these advantages ...
All these advantages, that required 2 years of research and about € 173 spent in useless purchases, are now available for you in a package, consisting of 6 quick guides + 14 mini-videos (41 minutes as a whole), for only € 49.99. This is the full price and, as just mentioned, it is already a competitive price.
But today you can get it even at a lower price!
In fact, since I'm collecting reviews to be posted on my website, I decided to offer a 40% discount in order to encourage feedbacks.
The course will be yours for only € 29.99...and do not forget to send me your opinion!
- It is a very nice price!
- It will prevent you from buying expensive and cumbersome equipment.
- It will let you overcome all the difficulties, from the kneading to the stretching phase, even if you prefer to use another cooking method (like your wood-burning oven).
- Even if you were not happy with the results obtained you can request a refund within 30 days (read on to learn more about the guarantee.)
Note: Regarding the payment method, you can purchase the course by PayPal account, credit card or prepaid card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Maestro.)
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
I am pretty sure that if you try my course you will be more than satisfied. That’s why I’m offering you a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
After 30 days during which you have tested my course, if you are not happy with the results obtained, for any reason (and no question asked,) just send me a simple email requesting your money back at email@example.com.
Click the button below and join the others who are enjoying their pizzas at home!
Temporarily available for € 29.99 instead of € 49.99. (This is a 40% savings!)
100% Risk Free - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
P.S. Now you have two options:
You can continue your search on the Web and try to get these results by yourself, by spending a lot of time in experiments ...
Or you can simply learn from those who have already done this effort. This will allow you to enjoy only the fun part of the challenge, and learn how to make tasty pizzas without effort and without wasting time!
Imagine when you will show your first Italian-style pizzas to your friends and family...their face amazed at your sudden progress!
And SfidaPizza will be your little secret.... 😉
P.S.(2) The course is dowloadable on your PC. This means for example that you can copy it on a cloud storage service and watch the video and/or read the pdf guides on any device (PC, tablet or smartphone), as often as you want.
There is no reason not to try it, because even if it you were not happy with the results, you can ask for a 100% refund within 30 days.
Buy it now and in a few minutes you will know everything you need to make the best pizza you could ever want!
So, do not hesitate, start right away! You will not find another course like this, which perfectly fits your needs, nor an equally quick and convenient solution!
Mariangela Cocca - Bruxelles
At first, I admit it, I was a little skeptical. So I bought the course thinking "ok, if it doesn't work, I'll ask for the refund"… but it was a nice surprise instead!
The course is detailed, practical and well organized. At the beginning I just watched the videos and I read the summary at the end of the pdf guides, and only later I went into detail by reading all the material. But from the first attempt I had really good results! So I'm really satisfied. Finally I do not need to go back to Italy when I want to eat a good pizza! Thanks Claudia!
Lorenzo D.S - Rome
After watching hours of videos on YouTube on how to make real Neapolitan pizza, I finally found a video by SfidaPizza. I had also bought some books on this subject, but in the end, they always contain just recipes and theoretical information.
This course is very practical instead, which was just what I was looking for. The thing that I most liked was the roadmap, with the exact times of leavening, and the cooking method, which is really simple but effective.
Kofi Logie - (review from Udemy)
This course is great, very insightful and intuitive, detailed instructions and the rest is up to you. I made my first Pizza last weekend and it was perfect 'if only I can post pictures on here'. The most important thing to remember is the absorption rate of the flour you use and don't be shy to 'in my case' reduce the recommended amount of water if needed. With the given recipe and a few tweaks my dough was easy to stretch didn't tear, the crust rose perfectly and the pizza was brown all over. Again great course, and materials, as mentioned the course is very detailed but it still a trial and error process, my pizza was perfect but this doesn't mean it cannot be better so i'll be looking forward to the weeks of practising to come. Claudia suggest, all that's needed after the course is lots of patience and lots of practice 🙂 i couldn't agree more Thanks Claudia